It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:03 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Cool people from the Spew board that are never around anymor 
God

Jive just got hired at the same place where Xiv and I work, and has a second kid (a boy) due in April.

Limey posts on here every once in a while (as diastole) , but his internet is pretty spotty, so he hasn't been on recently. Me and him have two music projects we've been working on (Systole-Vs-Diastole and Underage Corporate Goatsucker).

AGNP

Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:42 am
Catchy Sample

Well I didn't say anything about Mel or Justin because in January they were still together? I just talked to both of them? anyhow Dev, I talked to her months maybe a year back she sent me pictures and said she wanted to move on Europe, I might still have her email. I really don't know what happened to her, XIII freaked out, said he loved his g/f and had cheated on her, so he wanted to do right this time by deleting all of his friends on his MSN list that were girls....
that was 1-2 yrs ago. He wont even answer my email. Oh well.
Oh yeah Sporky is still around, she was talking to me the other day on MSN and she has live journal and myspace.

Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:23 pm
Noise n00b

I am surprised no one's asked about Melodie or Justin. I believe they are broken up now, but still good friends.

Melody spells her name with a Y. and i don't know why you guys wouldn't have mentioned Trin by now either.

me, i understand, though. i'm kind of an ass.

a loveable, ass, though. so actually, you should have mentioned me sooner.

hi, by the way.

Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:59 pm
Noise n00b

Post I'm still around
Oh yeah, I'm ivy....Mama J is my nick for now since I couldn't get into my ivy account anymore. I either can't remember the password or it has closed up on me.

I'll write more later. I hope everyone is well. Just started back up with school again and dissertation headaches. E, my baby boy, is in daycare now and is practically walking...he's about 10 months old and amazing! Addictus daddy is just a busy guy and rarely available online. I can barely bend his ear online...or eye? When he's online he's either gaming or working...mostly working.

If you want to see what he looks like we have a blog set up for him. http://easd.blogspot.com

Love and miss you all!

Trixxie, I remember you. Azrael, I often wonder what happened to you and Trin. Hope all of you are well!

Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:02 pm
Terrorist Fist Jab

Well I didn't say anything about Mel or Justin because in January they were still together? I just talked to both of them? anyhow Dev, I talked to her months maybe a year back she sent me pictures and said she wanted to move on Europe, I might still have her email. I really don't know what happened to her, XIII freaked out, said he loved his g/f and had cheated on her, so he wanted to do right this time by deleting all of his friends on his MSN list that were girls....
that was 1-2 yrs ago. He wont even answer my email. Oh well.
Oh yeah Sporky is still around, she was talking to me the other day on MSN and she has live journal and myspace.

Then sorry, Justin, I am apparently out of the loop. I only talk to Trin probably once every 6 months. Sorry again.

Bosko, I didn't know you still kept in touch with Dev that much. It's funny she and I lived so close, the next town over from each other, and we only met up twice. Makes me wish I could've spent more time with her.

Sucks about XIII, though:\ That's not cool.

And I am prodding Lizard to make a post.

Also, I see no one's asked about Chainsaw, who is now married.

Makes me a lonely, bitter, single person.

Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:06 pm
Noise n00b

Don't feel too bad, nobody remembered me either, 'cept andi. :P
For those I haven't kept up with, I went back to school (this time for an accounting degree of all things [don't ask, I dunno either]), and should finish again in December. When that happens, I've got plans to move to Dallas with the b/f and I guess turn into a Texan. Yay.
But yeah, I'm alive. Does anyone care? You'd better. :P hehe.
~Liz

Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:28 pm
God

Now they come out of the woodwork... months later!

Welcome all! Haven't seen many of you in.... ages!

AS/AGNP

Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:39 pm
Sonic Skidmark

Oh shit, I forgot about Jive and Scott.

Thor...Thor..it sounds so familiar, I think I liked Thor, but I can hardly match any conversations to the name.

I see Ceph on MSN whenever I log on. He's changed. He used to be against drugs and HATED internet slang, and from what I know now, he's a pothead and uses internet slang all the time, so I kind of stopped talking to him.

I also haven't heard from XIII for a while since I don't go on MSN anymore, but I figured he was still around. Why did he flip out?

I almost forgot about Lodi, too, and now I feel bad:(

On a sidenote, I've tried a couple times to reach Dev after Spew broke up. I cannot remember if she has popped back since.

I am surprised no one's asked about Melodie or Justin. I believe they are broken up now, but still good friends.

Someone pull Rattle back here!

Thor: more commonly known as Thorhammer, very great guy, with a heart of gold, haven't talked to him in ages though, miss him to death ,the man's a prince. :D

Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:21 am
Catchy Sample

Yeah I cant get a hold of XIII, I could call him, if the number I have for him is the same.
I think I still have the email that DEV sent to me, with pictures and her talk about leaving to Europe. I would have to check.

Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:33 pm
Mr. Cringe

Welcome back everybody, although I've talked to a few of you in the last couple of weeks already. Holy crap, where's Thalia/Vixen or Jerms?

Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:34 pm
Sonic Skidmark

Welcome back everybody, although I've talked to a few of you in the last couple of weeks already. Holy crap, where's Thalia/Vixen or Jerms?

Jerms is in Minnesota where he usually is, and sometimes in the land of cheese (wisconsin) , would give you his number but i don't know if he's want me to just give it out. he works some weird ass hours too, so it's sometimes hard to get ahold of him.

Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:55 am
Catchy Sample

ello! Yeah that punk jerms gets a girl and then he stops keeping tabs on ppl ;)

I seen that one girl on AIM cathy? I dont rememeber. Other than that everyone seems to be around.

Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:10 pm
Catchy Sample

what happend to the girl that wrote stories? dang I cant remember her name.

Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:29 am
Mr. Cringe

Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:42 am
Catchy Sample

MIRC is up and ready, check the mirc thread if interested

Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:34 am
Sonic Skidmark

Post .
it's so crazy i never managed to get anyone a workable pic of myself. i figured i could do one of two things i could either send everyone to my myspace page or just try posting a pic of myself here.

let's see which one i chose...

hope this works this is me in 2004 , i never was one for current photos.

Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:12 pm
Noise n00b

Not sure if anyone cares, but I'm still alive. I deleted my myspace account almost a year ago. That was the last time I was in touch with anyone here. I do drop in here from time to time just to see what all is going on.

I got married two months ago. My wife and I closed on a house several weeks ago and are working hard to get it ready for us moving in (floors, paint, usual new house stuff). I guess that's about it.

Wow, it's been almost ten years since I first chatted with Aaron and Brooks on mIRC...or was it ICQ? Damn, that was a while back. Time flies.

Thu May 17, 2007 4:14 pm
Sonic Skidmark

Not sure if anyone cares, but I'm still alive. I deleted my myspace account almost a year ago. That was the last time I was in touch with anyone here. I do drop in here from time to time just to see what all is going on.

I got married two months ago. My wife and I closed on a house several weeks ago and are working hard to get it ready for us moving in (floors, paint, usual new house stuff). I guess that's about it.

Wow, it's been almost ten years since I first chatted with Aaron and Brooks on mIRC...or was it ICQ? Damn, that was a while back. Time flies.

i remember you:) it's been about 7 years since i first started chatting , way back when it was pm5k chat and all that shit. the good ol days even. congratulations on the marriage/house etc

Fri May 18, 2007 9:13 am
Terrorist Fist Jab

And you still pop on LJ from time to time, I believe.
Congrats on getting married, by the way.

Wed May 23, 2007 4:29 pm
Zombieholic

i was wondering what happened to you.me and decker were wondering where you ran off to.congrats on the wedding.

i'm glad to see so many familiar nicks posting here.

Thu May 24, 2007 1:58 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next